Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet issue

(Topic created on: 28-11-2023 04:51 PM)
ashc669
Apprentice
Options
Since the most recent update. My Google wallet is no longer working and says that my device doesn't meet security standards.  Is anyone else having this issue and does anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Deppi
Explorer
Options
I get exactly the same problem. I think it's related to the Beta version of the software at least in my case.
0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Just opening a wallet and trying to add a card again might help
0 Likes
ashc669
Apprentice
Options
It's says this though. Not sure if adding the card again would change anything as it claims its the phone that's the issue?
I've been in contact with Google support and went through the troubleshooting they suggested and all is well.
Also contacted Samsung support and they suggested to restart my phone and ensure everything is updated. I've done all this and still no change1701176717209.jpg
0 Likes
plodsky1
First Poster
Options
Go too your google account and update your apps ,it fixed my this morning
0 Likes
ashc669
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I tried that, doesn't seem to have worked unfortunately 😕
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
I had the same issue on my A54 after the update from beta to stable version. After clearing the data and cache from the wallet app, it was still showing as not meeting security requirements, but sorted itself out the day after and have no issues now using Google pay contactless.
ashc669
Apprentice
Options
I'll give that a go. I did have a look to cleat cache but couldn't find it. I'll try again though. thanks
0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
It will be under settings>apps>Google Wallet>storage and then clear data and cache. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
ashc669
Apprentice
Options
I've found and cleared both. It still says my phone doesn't meet security standards, but I'll have a look again in the morning and try and make a payment and see what happens.

Thank you for your help! :smiling-face:
0 Likes