Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift

(Topic created on: 18-03-2023 06:37 AM)
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
I purchased my S23 3 days I go. And I got Disney plus free for 6 months. You can also get YouTube premium free for 4 months, and Spotify and many other offers...

But are you only allowed to claim ONE offer as I only purchased ONE phone? 
12 REPLIES 12
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
You can get them all, just open the Boost app on your phone.🚀

MB
0 Likes
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
I'm trying to get YouTube premium. It expired yesterday. But still says ends march 18th when checked on YouTube. And when I try to redeem the code on playstore it won't accept. Are you sure....? Because I read if you get 1 device you only get 1 offer. If you get 2 you get 2 offers etc
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Try redeem another offer and see if it works, I'm sure you get the lot. I was able to claim more than one just now. Maybe try tomorrow once a new date has past and see if the date changes or you can reapply.
Lie in a hammock for a bit and see what happens tomorrow. 🌞

MB
0 Likes
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
Hammock lol
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
When I purchased my 21 ultra, I claimed 6 months you tube premium. If you have already used a promotion, you will only get it once. This is why I wouldn't be able to claim the 4 months you tube. Spotify also wasn't one I could claim as I've already claimed a deal in the past.
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
Probably depends on how many devices and what what device you buy. I just bought the standard S23 just the one.
0 Likes
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
I think you right, and it will depend on how many devices you buy, and what device. I just got the standard S23 only one.
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
If I bought 2 S23s I would probably be able to claim (2) offers. Separately,
0 Likes
Raaj77
Pioneer
Options
What do you think?? Thanks
0 Likes