Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy taken by GALAXY

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 01:51 AM)
hoippoi
Apprentice
Options

There are star videos taken in Galaxy S23 Ultra Hyperlapse mode, in Switzerland, where I had a vacation.

I was able to record the stars and galaxies pouring in against the backdrop of Eiger and Matterhorn.

Thanks to Galaxy, I can keep great memories for a long long time.😉

(How to shoot: S23U Basic CAMERA - MORE - HYPERLAPSE mode, the speed of the top menu was 300x, fixed with a tripod, and record for 4 to 5 hours. It was taken in perfect darkness without even moonlight.)

41 REPLIES 41
keugier
Navigator
Options
Vow
0 Likes
hoippoi
Apprentice
Options

I just used really cheep, no brand tripod. 🤣 You can get much better video with your new S24U.👍

0 Likes
hoippoi
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your sincere comment. I want to share my good memories of switzerland so I posted things on my instagram @hoyppoy. Come and see the photos and videos that I took by S23U.

0 Likes
trove
First Poster
Options
Thats a relief i thought youd sold out to Huwai
0 Likes
jahall333
First Poster
Options
Excellent 👌🏻
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Ik
0 Likes
Faye太空
First Poster
Options
👏 🤩 Amazing!
0 Likes
Members_yHjRYO4
Journeyman
Options

Wow that looks amazing! I’m interested in this kind of stuff, taking pictures of the stars and videos of shooting stars. Would this still be possible with the S24 Ultra?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_yHjRYO4: It is absolutely possible on the Galaxy S24 Ultra. Simply head to the Camera app, scroll over to More, and tap on Hyperlapse. For the best results you'll need a tripod, or something to keep the phone steady while the footage is being captured. 

Members_yHjRYO4
Journeyman
Options

Yea I have a tripod, I’ve been using my iPhone for the past couple of weeks however it’s not as good as that video on here. 

0 Likes