Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxi S23 phone calls

(Topic created on: 14-03-2024 12:45 PM)
Barb23
First Poster
Options
This is my first time. I cannot take or end calls on my phone anymore as there is no pop-up. I can end it now by using the side button, but it also ends a call when I would like to answer and it is locked as the screen is black and I need to use the side button to get the screen to light up.
I seem to be able to take a call on my smartwatch (also Samsung), but I cannot end it there either (or it only works very rarely). Any help would be very much appreciated as this is also the major phone for.my husband's medical calls.
Thanks
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barb23
First Poster
Options
Thanks for all your comments. I have sorted it and it was stupid. It was in driving mode, so I could only accept or end phone calls on my smart watch as I didn't see anything on my phone. No idea how I managed to get into flight mode, but it is sorted now.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
minoor
Student
Options
What have you tried so far?
Also, if you open the phone app, and go to settings, there's a option called "answering and sending calls" you might find those options helpful.
Also with checking the "App info" for the phone app to ensure it's all good. If you're still getting this issue after checking and having restarted the phone, you'll likely need to do a factory reset.SmartSelect_20240314_151231_Call settings_1000045225_1710429151.jpgSmartSelect_20240314_151145_Settings_1000045224_1710429105.jpg
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
So when someone calls your phone what actually shows up on screen?
0 Likes
Solution
Barb23
First Poster
Options
Thanks for all your comments. I have sorted it and it was stupid. It was in driving mode, so I could only accept or end phone calls on my smart watch as I didn't see anything on my phone. No idea how I managed to get into flight mode, but it is sorted now.
0 Likes