Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Voucher

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 02:48 PM)
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Hi,

Did anyone else get a code for Disney+? As the redemption is misleading on when you must redeem.

It states up until 2024 but then says must be redeemed by 31st of March 2023.

So which is it? As not signing up until next week
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Got an email a few days ago for 6 months free but not used it yet. Already have a free 6 month promotion going that I got from O2 when I got the phone. Think it's due to run out in May. Agreed it is confusing as don't want to activate it until my current one has expired.
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
You can't activate until current runs out. On website says I have until June to activate but my message mentioned it was tomorrow I had to activate by
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
I think that might mean you have up to 31st March to claim the code and until June 2024 to use it on Disney site. At least that's what I'm seeing in my offer.
AndrewL
Options

For purchases made after the 1st February 2023, the terms and conditions state that, "Participants must complete the Claim no later than 23:59 GMT on 31 January 2024 and redeem the Disney+ Code by 23:59 BST on 1 April 2024. Claims and code redemptions received after this will be invalid."

I hope this helps

walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
SBE1967
First Poster
Options
No I dod not get a code, what do we have to do
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Apply using the Samsung boost
0 Likes
patch13
Explorer
Options
Hello I'm trying to get the Disney+code for my new galaxy s23 I sign into my samsung account via samsung boost an click the Disney redeem button then it says pick the device which I do then nothing happens what am I doing wrong.
AndrewL
Options

@patch13: On your Galaxy S23, please head to Settings > Apps > Chrome > Storage > Clear data. Once this is done, open up the Chrome app and head to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/. When you are prompted to sign in, please select 'Sign in with Galaxy device' and follow the on screen instructions to claim.

If the problem persists, try visiting the Boost site on another compatible device, or a home computer, and scan the QR code on the Disney+ Boost landing page using your Galaxy S23. 

0 Likes