Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 09:54 AM)
pedroh7
Student
Options
Since software update my music randomly stops while playing through Bluetooth devices, anyone else having this problem? 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
adil21
Journeyman
Options
Yes same
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @pedroh7 @adil21  Have you tried unpairing and connecting again? Firstly check that no power Saving Mode is enabled,Battery and Device care-Battery.  if this is not the case or does not make a difference try Force stopping the app-Storage- clear Data/Cache. However you may need to reset the Network Connections, General Management-reset- reset Network Connections.  If not solved Go to Apps-Show system Apps-Bluetooth -Storage and clear Data/Cache .

If to no avail clearing the cache partition can help.  Follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
This happened to me I had to take spotify out of optimisation via battery app app and then it carried on working then it carried on working
0 Likes
pedroh7
Student
Options
Thank you, unpaired my speaker, restarted phone and paired speaker, so far so good.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Oh right, good to hear. Obviously other advice in the event of issues.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.