Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drains faster than usual

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
roxirp
Apprentice
Options

Hey.i'm using an s23 base model on oneui6.1 and battery drops faster than before on the same exact usage and settings , starting from 8%,i fixed it before with an factory reset which fixed the issue for about 2-3 months and now it has came back.Any other things i should try before resetting?
I tried clearing cache also.Thanks!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Try turning off any AI features you don't need or use. It's also possible that the battery learning algorithm has kicked in after the update and so you'll see an improvement after a couple of weeks.
0 Likes
roxirp
Apprentice
Options

i already said its suddenly has become without any update 

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Have you had a look at your battery stats to see what's draining it?
0 Likes
roxirp
Apprentice
Options

let me say it again, the drain is on the same app,previously it didnt drain like that.
Last time i did a factory reset and it fixed it for 2 months,now i'm having to same thing.i was wondering if i can do anything else other than factory resetting before i'm going to reset

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
You could try wiping the cache partition

Plug into a working PC or laptop

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
0 Likes
roxirp
Apprentice
Options

i already tried that

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Sounds like a full factory reset again then...good luck.
0 Likes
roxirp
Apprentice
Options

i dont understand why it goes like this tho. i haven't enabled anything.it also does it only when its  passing that 7% at full charge or untill its drained to that 7% it's fine 

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Post a screenshot of your battery stats and let's have a look
0 Likes