Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain after 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 13-04-2024 09:16 PM)
Members_WFBWE7F
First Poster
Options

Again samsung! After the update s23 ultra seams like an old phone, battery life just sucs! Wen will this be fixed? To what samsung store must i go so i can ask for a retur and give you this s23 ultra that doesnt work anymore after the 6.1 update? How will you return my money so i can go buy a xiaomi phone? 

11 REPLIES 11
ShazB07
Pathfinder
Options
Check this... it needs to be activated after the one ui 6.1 update. On my SG23U anyway. 🙂1713040291344.jpg
0 Likes
Options
I agree with you there. I have the galaxy s23 ultra on 1ui6.1, and I have battery drain. I can charge my battery to 100. At . night and in the morning, im left with 85 per cent my question is are samsung going to fix this in a update and if so when ?
Options
Same here,my s23 ultra was bought in december.
Baterry was lasting the whole day,up until the last AI update.
Now my battery is 20% at 12pm.
This is a major issue as the phone is 3 months old and the difference in baterry drain is too obvious.
There should be a way to sue them as this is not an error,it is made on purpouse without giving you a choice and they do not mention this in the update description.
They can see all this people complaining here and do nothing!
Very disappointed samsung is playing these games.
If issue is not adressed soon will never buy anything from them again!
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
i personally havent noticed any major battery issues, i take my phone off at 8 in the morning and it only loses 12-13% by 12pm. Although i have only had this device since January.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How many posts on the same topic???

Did you search for your question before posting?
Poncke
Pioneer
Options

I'm experiencing a huge change in battery behaviour in my S23 Ultra after the One UI 6.1 update!

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I've been lucky,both my s23 and s23 ultra still have amazing battery life.
0 Likes
Options
Try clearing cach on the phone while connected to a computer and holding power and volume up. ONLY CLEAR CACHE..Mine is fine no issues I clear phone cache after each update.
0 Likes
all_the_lovers
Apprentice
Options

Yes Galaxy  s23+ here and since the 6.1 update my battery is almost empty end of day it's terrible Samsung need to fix this asap!