Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD after 6.01 - Please take me back!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 10:33 PM)
Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone had any confirmation from @Samsung that they will revert back to the 'old' AOD display? So we can have nice multicoloured clocks not a dull white one stuck to the left hand side of the screen. And our usual green whatspp notification symbol and our blue outlook email symbol? Even my ring doorbell symbol is white! Its so dull 😞
16 REPLIES 16
Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
Sounds like I am going to have some investigating to do...
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
I read Samsungs reply to mean that a further OTA update would be needed to reintroduce the AOD brightness. I really hope we don't have to resort to 3rd party apps to fix this.
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Surely Samsung is not expecting users to download .apk files from god knows where to fix this?
Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
It would be wrong surely, ok they tried something, people didn't like it, so they 'should' make it simple for people to go back if they wish, customer service and all that, I'm not big on the idea of installing random apps and files.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
So I just asked the question and Samsung reply was they didn't know at this time how the update was to be delivered, and just keep an eye out for software updates.
rach74
Apprentice
Options
Totally agree instead of quick glance to see icons now have to think about then, so annoying
0 Likes
MummaC
Journeyman
Options
Just awful!
0 Likes