Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always on Display Brightness.....gone!! 🔆

(Topic created on: 10-06-2024 10:05 PM)
s23rattles
Pioneer
Options
Well, well done Samsung software team for continuing to f..k up UI! 

Can't even adjust the brightness on the AOD now! or change the clock types. 

Why, why do you keep removing features *****!! 

The AOD also use to go off when facing the phone down, a feature I loved but you remvoed that of course a while back. 

Update before you made the icons huge! Now you can't make them smaller. Haven't allowed them to be made smaller or bigger even in the new update after everyone online had moaned about it..

Now you f..k with the always on display. I can't see anything now it's so dim! 

Why?!! Why?! 

Make me want to go to an iPhone, and I hate iPhones. 

Xiaomi kne what they are doing maybe go back to them. I thought getting a Samsung would be a upgrade..it's really not. 

Before anyone commentsz use this 3rd party app etc...no! We shouldn't have too. 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Because, Google

0 Likes
s23rattles
Pioneer
Options
Samsung*
0 Likes
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Samsung is the phone and android is the Software owned by Google. Google rules
0 Likes
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
It's frustrating when software updates remove or change features that users rely on. Have you considered reaching out to Samsung's customer support to express your concerns? Providing feedback directly to them might help influence future updates. Additionally, if you're open to exploring third-party solutions, there are some apps available that can enhance or restore certain functionalities, though I understand your reluctance to rely on them.
0 Likes
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Also when and if you do contact Samsung, if you speak like that you will probably and hopefully get ignored.
CyrusXxX
Apprentice
Options

That is not true actually. I am always polite and always no matter where  and what I report or send I get the same generic and to be honest not well put answer.

But solution I have never got. Never.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Android is open source, which is why we enjoy this much customisation on our phone's. 

Updates have the capacity to add features , improve them, and indeed remove them. 

I appreciate your not wanting to use a customisation app.

However, may I respectfully suggest you are potentially missing out not using Goodlock @s23rattles 

It has no detrimental effect on your phone. 

As suggested, I already do send feedback via your Samsung Members App. 

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
I'm sorry I'd I sounded bias. I guess the support is not the same for everyone. In my 13 odd years of being a Samsung members I've only really had one issue with Samsung, although maybe software wise some here and there but you just learn to live with them.
0 Likes
CyrusXxX
Apprentice
Options

Don't apologize please, I just typed my experience with samsung support. Yes and as you said hardware is good (but nowadays it is good whatever you buy) but as software controls hardware there are the issues almost always and my support experience was and is bad up to this day.

0 Likes