Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD after 6.01 - Please take me back!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 10:33 PM)
Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone had any confirmation from @Samsung that they will revert back to the 'old' AOD display? So we can have nice multicoloured clocks not a dull white one stuck to the left hand side of the screen. And our usual green whatspp notification symbol and our blue outlook email symbol? Even my ring doorbell symbol is white! Its so dull 😞
16 REPLIES 16
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Soon. In the meantime change the clock on the lock screen and it'll show on aod too

0 Likes
Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
Thank you this is useful. Just need to get our app notifications back to their original colours, I used to quickly glance to know what I had, now I actually have to think about it!
j48ble
Explorer
Options
Same issue. Can't adjust AOD brightness. Rubbish. And no vertical scroll, in app drawer, on Good Lock. Had it on 5.1 upgraded to 6.0. Disappeared. Thought it would be back in 6.1. Sadly no😤
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Only reply I received back was regarding the AOD brightness adjustment. Samsung confirmed will return but no exact date given.
facu1ty
Pathfinder
Options
Navigation bar also trash 🗑 I preferred nothing on the bottom of the screen with 3 invisible handles
0 Likes
Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
Maybe they're compiling a list of everyone's woes.
Could take some time..
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It should be released shortly I think. NavStar is already available for navigation issue 

Screenshot_20240402_230121_LockStar.png

Winnie0383
Journeyman
Options
Going to sound a bit daft now, but from reading some other comments, I assume we have to (or will need to) download external apps to 'fix' these issues? Am I being too optimistic that Samsung could launch another update to 'reverse' the things people don't like?
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

That's right. We need Goodlock and LockStar plus latest aod apk fixing aod situation and NavStar as you know for navigation. I doubt it will be reverted to how it was 

0 Likes