Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 06:12 PM)
Habuk
First Poster
Options
Has anyone got the S23 Ultra working reliably with Android Auto? Recently got this phone after upgrading my S20, had no problems with that at all 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There's a support page on Google for users who appear to have loads of problems. Glad yours is working.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have always found the cable at fault, worse still most cables barely last a year and problems.
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
This is one of many problems people have with the Android Auto and the S23 have had and they doesn't seem to be a answer yet.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I deliver cars for a living and I have am s23 ultra and I have found as follows. Ford is hit and miss it works most of time but often you have to unplug and reconnect if you stop the car. Peugeot works fine wirelessly with cable again sometimes needs reconnecting. Nissan didn't work at all. Renault works fine with cable. Mercedes works fine with cable and wirelessly. Volkswagen fine with cable and wirelessly. BMW fine also. Only issues I had really was Nissan and older vauxhalls. Usually its the cars system that's the issue as apple car play I found was very similar which each car.
Habuk
First Poster
Options
Makes sense, I work for Hyundai but have a Kia Sportage, constant disconnects, but again, I e had the car 3 months and my S20 worked fine
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It is weird how it works google & apple just need to work with the manufacturers better
0 Likes
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
FYI... I have always connected through the cable and have never experienced any problems...
fortune favours the old ways 😝
0 Likes
Fishman1955
First Poster
Options

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE WITH MY HONDA 2018  CRV.

0 Likes