Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

YouTube videos not working properly πŸ˜’

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 03:07 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey guys, I've has my s22 ultra since April. I notice when watching YouTube videos that the video picture gets stuck whilst the audio is OK. It's quite frustrating as it can happen multiple times.

I do have the recent update on my phone and cleared cache for the app. I dunno how to fix this issue.

Any advice ? Cheers 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options

Do you have ok Internet speed? Does it happen all the time; using WiFi or mobile data? Try clearing phone cache too 

0 Likes
Woota
Apprentice
Options

Same problem happened many times with wifi and cellular connection.
A fragment of a youtube video gets stuck as still image and the video keeps playing in the background. 
So i have to kill the youtube app and restart it every time this happens.
Since i had more problems with 120 Hz i turned it down to 60 Hz and yeah all updates installed...

0 Likes
Savage_Rose
Explorer
Options
I have numerous problems with YouTube on my S22 Ultra.
YouTube crashing and on occasion crashing my entire phone so I have to force power it off as screen is totally unresponsive.
The keyboard doesn't work properly when trying to leave comments or interact in the live stream comments.
The keys don't work and I have to tap each letter more than once to get it to actually work, and this only happens on YouTube and nowhere else.
Its made watching YouTube a nightmare.
I also noticed the screen freezing when the audio is still running with no issue, and the picture then starts after a few seconds nut is back in sync with the sound.
I thought it might be the creators uploading it without a stable connection, but now I just think its another problem.
Tbh I've had more problems with this S22 Ultra than I've had on all my previous Samsung phones put together.
So much for the "Flagship" phone.
Knowing what I know now I would never buy this phone.
0 Likes