Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube boost

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 10:41 AM)
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi just a quick one i had 4 months youtube premium with my s21 ultra that has now run out since gettig the s22 ultra iv seen another 4 months is on there but went though it but didnt get 4 months this time can you only claim it once and not for each phone you buy it was just a qr code that sent me to youtube

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

I think it's a one time thing. Same for the other offers (Google Play Pass etc).

It's a shame that you can't use them again.

steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

yeah i was thinking that guess ill cancel it again im not paying for it lol

0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

I naively thought I'd be able to use the Deezer, Google Points and Youtube codes again. Was disappointed when I tried. At least the Disney one will work for me.

0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Once you've claimed your free trial period, that is it. It doesn't matter if you changed phones, the YouTube account is already marked as having received the promotion and they won't give it to you again.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

yeah i thought that would be it i had a 3 month one with a new xbox and it wouldnt even let me use that one so it must be all linked with youtube end once you have had it thats your lot ..no bother ill cancel it again

Mobz
Voyager
Options
I just use YouTube Vanced. I uninstalled the normal YouTube off my phone lol
0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

That's been discontinued now (although it should still carry on working for a while yet).

I rarely use YouTube on my phone, more so on my TV.

0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
I don't intend to use my Disney plus freebie until next couple of months. Question: is there an expiry to when you have to activate it?
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost.

Hope this helps

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB