Battery health reported by what app?
Hi @Mo78 No app is going to be completely accurate though there will be some deterioration over time. Some information here https://batteryprinciples.com/is-accubattery-accurate https://www.laptopmag.com/how-to/how-to-check-android-battery-health-assess-your-phones-charging-pow... After updates the AI does relearn usage habits and there may be a bit more battery Drain but should improve in time. In terms of battery life have you noticed anything significant lately?
Have you cleared the cache partition lately which is generally advised following updates as this deletes the temporary files but your Data is intact.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
You can also Repair apps from same Recovery Menu.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .