Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

update 😑😑 s22 plus

(Topic created on: 20-12-2023 10:04 AM)
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
i really hate this new update, i posted last week about loads of things wrong, and now its vibration on iy own with nothing showing and no notifications, has went off 6 times last night and hasnt stopped buzzing all day for no reason, have checked phone and only certain all is fine
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Neo001
Legend
Options

Have you considered resetting the phone to factory settings? I have a S22+ and I resetted it after the update. It is working well.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

@katrina87 

I'm sorry your experiencing these problems with your phone. 

I'm on the latest update and the December Security patch and haven't. 

Please do try clearing your phone's Cache Files Section via this method 

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Also Safe Mode can help. 

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

There us a feedback section to Samsung via your Samsung Members App too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
here we go again, with all your so called clear cache, you write this on everyone post, and it doesn't help
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
They are only trying to help. I agree to an extent it doesn't help but for a lot of people it does help. I have never wiped it never messed with my phone and never needed to but others have. Do you have any untrusted apps? To me it sounds like something on the phone is causing an issue. Scan for viruses and check for any rogue apps.
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
no all apps r fine, done a scan on phone it all clear, it has went off 4 times today, this has to be the worst update so far
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have heard, loads of people having issues, I haven't had a single issue couple of minor bugs on tablet but phone spot on. Worst case scenario you may have to do a reset but that's the nuclear option and I get that's a last resort. So the phone just vibrates but nothing happens?
0 Likes
katrina87
Pathfinder
Options
yep, just vibrate on it's own, have no clue why
0 Likes
sortitout
Voyager
Options
Have you got the good lock app installed nice catch might elaborate on it for you.
0 Likes