Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many updates 3/4wkly. Secure folder then needs daily unlock!

(Topic created on: 20-11-2022 11:23 AM)
Magee
Apprentice
Options
Why does Samsung require so many updates 3/4 wkly. It then afterwards insists daily you unlock the secure folder..... How do I stop that notification. Despite it being off in the folder setting it comes in from the system notification.... Driving me mad!! 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, If you use the Secure folder, then there is no escape (at least not that I know of).

However, if you have enabled Secure folder, but don't use it, you can simply remove it.

0 Likes
Magee
Apprentice
Options
If removed where else is there a locked place to store photos etc? Thank you for the reply by the wau :smiling-face:
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Maybe  set up private area in Google photos 

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I just uninstall it on mine then reinstalled it but then didn't enabled it in the settings and that stopped it, it must be something new that it happens cos it never use to and of all of the phones iv'e had this is a first. The secure folder never gets backed up anywhere. I don't have any thing in it so it doesn't bother me, and then you can use Google photos as your stuff gets backed up with them, just make a private folder and store whatever you have in there.
0 Likes
Magee
Apprentice
Options
Great suggestions there thanks a lot for those :smiling-face:
0 Likes