Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charging issue s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 24-03-2023 06:00 PM)
Gareth76
Student
Options

Hi there. Since the latest update when I plug in my Samsung super fast charger into my S22 Ultra my phone does not charge. There is nothing wrong with the plug or the cable. This charges my other devices just fine. Its just affecting my S22 Ultra. When I plug in a standard Samsung charger cable this charges my phone fine. I've done a reset. Restarted in Safe Mode. Clearned cache. Checked thay super fast charging is enabled. Please advise how to fix. Many thanks, Gareth. 

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I can see you've already carried out some good sound troubleshooting @Gareth76 

I appreciate the charging brick is a Samsung Fast Charging version but is also the cable ?

Are you able to try another official Samsung Charging Brick and applicable charging cable as a further process of elimination  ?

Can you also run the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members app and send feedback via that section too.

A Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone and charging brick and cable to see if there's a hardware or software issue.

I wish you all the best with this.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gareth76
Student
Options
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. The plug and the cable are official Samsung. I also have a 2nd Samsung plug and cable. All four of these items work fine on my other Samsung devices. I also have a older Samsung S9 fast charging cable and plug. When I used to plug my s22 into this my s22 used to 'fast charge'. Now it only slow charges. When I plug in any of my super fast charging cables the phone doesn't charge at all. Not even slow charging. Again these all work fine on my other Samsung devices. I've run the diagnostic tool in my Samsung members app. Feedback has been sent via that section. I'll try and take my phone to a Samsung Service Centrem
0 Likes
Spliter
First Poster
Options
Mine is happening on s22 ulta
0 Likes
Mike Frenz
First Poster
Options

Exact same thing is happening to mine. So frustrating.

0 Likes