Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on beta :-(

(Topic created on: 14-10-2022 04:41 PM)
Paulmphotography
Journeyman
Options
Hi all

I joined beta to check it out but wanted to remove it and I get the issue on the attached image. 

Samsung support were no help and they setup a call back and never called, terrible service. 

Anyone had this issue and resolved it?

Thank you. 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Paulmphotography
Journeyman
Options
Here is the issue Screenshot_20221014_163559_Samsung Members_1000000216_1665761759.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Paulmphotography ,

sorry to hear that. In order to get this sorted, all you would need to do is log in with the Samsung account used to sign up One UI 4 beta program again, you can withdraw the beta program. Here is a resource you can use to find additional FAQs for the beta: https://developer.samsung.com/one-ui-beta#:~:text=To%20remove%20the%20beta%20software,data%20generat...

0 Likes
Paulmphotography
Journeyman
Options
That's the issue, I am logged in on that account?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is really odd! Are you able to provide feedback via the Samsung Members app? To provide feedback on bugs or errors in beta software, in the Samsung Members application, select "Beta feedback > Send feedback". - To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions".

Paulmphotography
Journeyman
Options
That's does not work either Screenshot_20221014_163559_Samsung Members_1000000216_1665761759.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine, thanks for giving that a try @Paulmphotography 

The next step would be contacting our developers by sending them an Error Report via Samsung Members> Support> Error Report. Please remember to add all the information possible and the screenshot of the error message that you are getting. 

Paulmphotography
Journeyman
Options
Done this thanks
mrnazislam
Journeyman
Options
I'm stuck on Beta software and no one can help
0 Likes
Paulmphotography
Journeyman
Options