Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unable to record videos on Instagram longer than 30 seconds..

(Topic created on: 27-05-2022 11:55 AM)
Joemile
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22 regular exynos model.

Had the phone for three months and if I record videos using the Instagram app longer than 30 seconds my whole device freezes and force restarts like clockwork everytime.

Has anyone actually been able to use instagram? Surely it's not just me.
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Joemile: If this is a persistent issue, then please send us an Error Report with accompanying System Log Data next time you encounter the problem, so we can take a closer look at this for you. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
Joemile
Explorer
Options
I have sent 3. Nobody has given me a resolution.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This issue is quite widespread and not restricted to Samsung, Google it. Also look at the reviews on Play Store and you will see you are not alone. It's up to IG to sort out their app.
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
I thought instagram videos were limited to 30 seconds
0 Likes
Joemile
Explorer
Options
Not on Instagram stories, it cycles over. If you cycle over more than one video it freezes.
0 Likes
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
Ahh , that's why I've not noticed then
0 Likes