Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound Lagging/Audio Not in Sync for Videos

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 07:52 AM)
BasicZero
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so I've been noticing this recently and it's becoming more obvious. When I play YouTube videos or any videos on my S22 Ultra the audio is always a little late or further ahead than the person that's speaking on the video. It's much worse on my Galaxy Buds pro. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm on the newest update with the ability to disable the game optimization service.
Just for an update
This issue no longer happens to me. Its been patched from what I know.
345 REPLIES 345
Members_SyNqv2z
Apprentice
Options

I can recreate the issue by connecting and disconnecting pairs of Buds Pro/Live multiple times or when trying use both pairs at the same time, exact same issue a small lag spike delay that seems to compensate for Bluetooth after the Bluetooth has been disconnected and Buds closed, a phone reset fixes the problem for now

0 Likes
Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
Restarting only temporarily fixes the issue, it will return 😞

I think it may be linked to a Bluetooth issue, try running your phone without Bluetooth switched on to see if it helps...
0 Likes
Mayers
Journeyman
Options
Tried without and with still same, I restart it, it works, but still seems a slight delay now
0 Likes
Members_1wkj7jZ
First Poster
Options

I have same issue with Netflix, HBO max (even with downloaded videos), Facebook videos, YouTube.. it's very annoying. I've tried restarting the phone, after a while it comes back. Please fix it

Burhan07
Explorer
Options

Dear Samsung Community,

I've been struggeling lately about a very specific problem. When I try to watch, example, Facebook videos or any video on my phone the screen pauses for a second while the sound is still playing. When  this happens there is a delay of max 2 second. So you first hear someone saing something and then the mouth of the person moving 2 second later. I tried to olay with the audio settings but without any succes. When i use my earbuds pro  don't get this issue and the sound will play paralel to the image/video it is playing.

Can any one help?

I use the S22 Ultra 12GB, 512GB with Anroid 12, OneUI 4.1 (My phone is up to date)

Galaxy S22 Ultra 

Nadman1
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same issues. It goes away when you restart the phone but comes back after a while.
Must be an issue with the update
Members_nDXnQPN
First Poster
Options

Same problem here

Burhan07
Explorer
Options

Exactly, Don't understand why tho. Are you using te exynos chipset or snapdragon chipset? Mine uses the exynos chipset😤

0 Likes
Szymon2020
Apprentice
Options

I observe the same. There is always a small freeze in the video while the sound keeps playing, and then they are out of sync. It doesn't matter if there is a Bluetooth speaker/headphones connected.

Burhan07
Explorer
Options

its the worst like wtf Samsung. Apart from the sound it is nice tho.

0 Likes