Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal issues. Cellular, GPS & 4G signal issues.

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 11:43 PM)
Members_J0CnFmx
First Poster
Options

https://twitter.com/Susch123/status/1500977030384529413?s=20&t=ENfk7SEL9F4fYVoQqfHV0Q

Absolutely ridiculous! Please sort this issue out and stop messing your customers about. We are in the 21st century and issues like this need to be dealt with high priority and dignity. We shouldn't just be shoved in a corner to be laughed at and taken for granted. 100's of people are experiencing signal issues with the Samsung S22 Ultra. Please sort it out. Get back to us. Get your customers services to actually care about customer's feeling and show empathy! RIDICULOUS!

Galaxy S22 Ultra #

13 REPLIES 13
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
What network you on and country?
0 Likes
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I'm based in the UK, Plusnet are my provider and they piggyback on EE. I chatted to someone over social media, he is experiencing the same issue. He is also from the UK, uses Giffgaff they piggyback on O2. I had the GSM issue, crackles, major distortion, line drops and then dead. I had someone on here yesterday telling me it's not common issue lol. I have just got off the phone to Samsung to arrange the return of the device, major delay answering my call took 15 minutes. I'm so happy it's going back and I'll get my money £679, I don't need this hassle. On social media I'm trying to get a complaints email address for Samsung UK. Samsung Twitter are asking what's it about but not providing a email address, all kind of poor. Samsung had the infamous Note 7 disaster and now some S22U handsets have GSM issues (I don't know how wide spread it is but more I read very common). It's the last time I buy a Samsung smartphone.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I spoke to someone at customer services, who said to wait for update, so giving them 10 days to update software and if not fixed I'm sending back, she's marked mine as refund soo will get my money back. She said a replacement won't fix the issue if its software related.

Dunno if you can try this, but try going to your mobile network settings and set it to 2g/3g, see if your calls work then. Seems to be a issue with 4g 5g
0 Likes
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I assume you spoke with the online shop, who I assune are Customer Services as well. I'll definitely be sending the.S22U back, I'll use my Note 20 until it packs up, then buy a phone that has minimum Snapdragon 835, 12gb RAM and 256 storage. I won't ever but a newly released flagship phone again, just not worth the money. I also intend to avoid Samsung, shocking.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
03330000333 this number
0 Likes
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I now have two email addresses thank you.
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
This definitely works,I got mine on 21st Feb,tried this solution 2 days later and its been fine ever since,5g/4g is definitely the issue,I had no signal and WiFi calling always on,if I choose 4g,I get 1 bar signal,if I choose 3g/2g,it's full and been perfect since,I'm with Vodafone uk
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
OK I'm going onto 2g/3g for now. It's annoying, I love the phone. Thanks for the advice
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
After doing that,instead of scanning for network,I selected Vodafone manually 👍
0 Likes