30-04-2022 10:45 AM - last edited 30-04-2022 01:41 PM
Hope these routines of mine will help/make phone easier to use:
1. So in apps that require location access, just simply put that location gets turned on automatically when those apps are opened and reverse to turn it off when you close the app (location uses a lot of battery and it isn't advisable to keep it turned on). For example I'm using it for various apps, location tags in Camera is really useful, Tinder 😅:
2. More control of some actions for example turn on Protect Battery on the level you wish to, not just 85%
3. Sleep mode which I usually use with my Galaxy Watch 4 so and I allow calls and alarms to go through on phone so it goes through on the watch.
4. Save battery by turning Bluetooth automatically off when you disconnect your buds or watch etc...
5. Get those emails when you open Gmail without the need to turn on Sync manually every time. Same with Google Keep, Sync everything so it's safe and sound.
P. S. Some Routines may mess up your phone, like I wanted to use WQHD+ resolution in gallery to see those images in the greatest quality but it would really make the display blink, lag out etc every time itd switch between FHD+ and WQHD+.
I hope this has helped you or simply sparked some ideas for you.
Please feel free to share your Bixby Routines!
30-04-2022 12:41 PM in
An interesting topic @Adi0 which I'll be following 👍
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "
30-04-2022 01:39 PM in
You've actually inspired me to make it, in order to showcase those 0.5 second and nerve saving tips. 😂 Future is automation. When I got S10+ they hyped Bixby Routines and I've ignored them till this year, so it took me 3 years 😂
30-04-2022 03:11 PM in
@Adi0 Certainly some useful tips there 😁
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .
30-04-2022 07:30 PM in
I've talked about it in the post above that it doesn't work if battery saver is on so the routine would look like this:
Amd just select apps u want it turned on in. ☺
30-04-2022 08:26 PM in
Nice, could you share it?
I don't know how to limit CPU to 70% and background network usage, syncing, and location checking will be limited.