Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen recording not working with Bluetooth headset

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 11:57 AM)
RamechusX
Student
Options
Galaxy S22 Series
Hello everyone. I have an issue with my s 22 ultra. When using screen recording on its own all its fine apart from know issue with low voice recording but when I have connected Bluetooth headset the screen recording still records sound via phone instead of via headset... Anyone came across this issue and have a fix for this??? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

@RamechusX Hello, try to activate the Nearby Devices permission in the Voice Recorder app.

0 Likes
RamechusX
Student
Options
Galaxy S22 Series
Hello @Ventor. Is this a native Samsung app? Cuz in screen recording under setting i don't have any options like this. Or is this different app from Google store?
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

What do you have under  settings/ screenshot and screen recorder /sounds? 

0 Likes
Neo001
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

Hi @RamechusX,

I get your point - when headphones are connected, the phone's mic is used to capture voice rather than the headphone mic. I observe the same behaviour. 

Best option is to provide feedback to Samsung Support via the Samsung Members app --> Support --> Feedback.

@Ventor Activate Nearby works in Voice Recorder app, but not for Screen recording.

RamechusX
Student
Options
Galaxy S22 Series
I have ticked "sound and mic". This works just fine but records my voice via phone even with headset connected.
0 Likes
Members_tT9dxoa
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S22 Series

Hi! It's November 2022 and I have the same issue with my bluetooth headset on Galaxy S10. In the last few weeks I have lost ability to record sound from bluetooth microphone (Whatsapp, messenger or Recorder, whatsoever), while recording only microphone from the phone is working.
Headsets are working fine, tested

0 Likes