Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG UK SUCKS

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 05:53 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
on June 18th I bought a S22 Ultra ... after 3 days it started shutting down and restarting by itself ... I asked to change it because it surely had a faulty motherboard ... on June 24th the phone came to them .. . since then no news ... if it wasn't me who contacted them they didn't care ... apparently I have to wait until June 20th because they no longer have any phones in stock (any color) ... so, I I paid for a phone I don't have 🤣 ... Samsung UK, how is it possible that a customer has to wait so long for your incompatibility? that's why you suck so much ... even the customer service is full of incompetents ... once again ... SAMSUNG UK SUCK
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In the Uk if the phone is purchased direct from Samsung a person has 28 days to request a replacement or full refund.

A Repair is the only option after 28 days of ownership.

Unfortunately if a phone isn't instock then that can't be helped however the phone has been released for quite a while now. It shows as the 20th July 2022 onwards on the Samsung UK Online Store so there is definitely a stock issue.

There are also resellers in the UK such as Argos and John Lewis. 

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
but who asked you something?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You placed a post on an open forum.

This is a forum where we try to help by giving advice.

If your just venting then please do disregard my advice and I wish you all the best with your situation.

Take care 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
so ... Samsung UK policy says replacement takes between 7-10 days ... if 10 days go by and I don't get my device, what happens?
0 Likes
Troubadour
Pioneer
Options
If a new phone I have had the situation that as it applies the updates it has done this. If the messages give any indication as to which app it is doing it on, try disabling/force stopping the app -Settings - Search tool - Apps, and then restarting.
0 Likes
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Ask for a refund and purchase it elsewhere (from a store that has it in stock), or continue waiting until stock is available for a exchange would be your two options really.

It's also normally 7 to 10 working days (only counting mon-fri). So around two weeks.

Best of luck in any event I hope you get it sorted soon.

-----
Faulty Products
If your item develops a fault within 30 days of receipt, please contact us at support@samsungukshop.com to advise us of the fault. We will then provide you with a full refund or where stock of the same type and grade is available, offer to exchange the item for the same model.

Source:
https://www.samsung.com/uk/business/static/link_terms_and_conditions_of_sale/
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
why don't you answer anymore?
0 Likes