Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK complaints email address

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 02:51 PM)
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Does anyone in the UK know Samsung complaints email address? I have asked the Online shop, Twitter and Facebook messenger, they are all struggling to provide one. After the Note 7 disaster one would have expect they would learn Customer Service.
138 REPLIES 138
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
You could try below

Email

uk.technical@samsung.com

Helpful contact page

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
Ayrin
Apprentice
Options
They probably have so many complaints they don't even check their emails now. I'm literally left on read from Samsung. Waw thats a why to run a business isn't it
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Samsung UK are useless and clueless. I spoke to the online shop to arrange the return, she could not provide me an email address. I have tried to obtain from Samsung on Twitter and Facebook, to no avail. This is shocking from Samsung, I wanted to raise a couple issues, then move on. I'm not just saying this, the Samsung Note 20 will be the last device I own. It's time to try another brand.
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I agree very poor. The Online shop lady did not know it, Facebook messenger was clueless amd Twitter usless. What a complete shambles.
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I'd be surprised if there is such a department these days especially one in a company as big as Samsung, you'll probably find what your asking for is who your already dealing with ie. customer service, they could raise it internally to a higher tier of customer service but that's as far as you'd get.
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
You could be correct. I'll return the S22U and be done with buying Samsung mobile phones. I will write to the CEO, raising my concerns.
Didoo
Explorer
Options
I returned my S22 Ultra on the 23rd of February 15 days later I'm still fighting to get a refund.

It looks like its finally on its way to me in 3-5 working days but it was so painful they are clueless and it's not even proper UK customer service its rubbish.
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
What was your reason for return?
Didoo
Explorer
Options
It's was a cancelled order that still got delivered so I ended up with 2 x S22 Ultra devices.

I returned it within an hour of receiving it via their DPD returns slip. DPD tracking shows delivered with pictures but you have to go through hoops to get your refund.