Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung UK complaints email address

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 02:29 PM)
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Does anyone in the UK know Samsung complaints email address? I have asked the Online shop, Twitter and Facebook messenger, they are all struggling to provide one. After the Note 7 disaster one would have expect they would learn Customer Service.
108 REPLIES 108
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Cool. Well enjoy your S22U. The handset I received has a GSM issue. I don't want a replacement in case that has the same problem. This backing up, setting up and adding passwords takes time, so I have decided to keep my Note 20. After the Note 20 packs up I will definitely buy another brand that runs the Android OS.
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I have now have two email addresses that I can use. Samsung do have a email address. Either Facebook Messenger and Twitter did not have knowledge or were being obstructive.
0 Likes
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
I have spent over 2 hours today being shunted between Customer Service and the on-line shop regarding my Tab S7 FE which has a green line down the screen. Customer service say I have to speak to shop and vice versa. Some operators have agreed I am eligible for a replacement others say I am out of time! Delivered on 7th Feb I first contacted support on 4th March! Have now sent a letter based on a Which template.
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Keep me posted how you get on.
0 Likes
Frances5599
Journeyman
Options

If you want a call back from a manager, it's lengthy but it works:

Staff on the online chat can't disconnect you without you not responding or without you saying there's nothing else you need. So I spent 2 and a half hours on live chat to someone demanding a phone call, ignoring everything they told me and telling them I will wait and not log off until my phone rings. It worked!

BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
You showed them. I hope your issue is now resolved.
Frances5599
Journeyman
Options

Sadly not as I refused the voucher they offered me in compensation.  What makes them think I will ever purchase direct from Samsung ever again? A joke!

BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I returned my handset and got a refund. My Note 20 will be my last Samsung. I'm looking forward to trying another brand when this packs up.
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
Have had a phone call today from Laura at Samsung who says she has taken ownership of my complaint and will let me know when she hears back from the esales team about my replacement. She is also raising an internal complaint about the way in which there was no communication between the various people to whom I spoke and said it should have been resolved with a single point of contact.
Incidentally I didn't mention in my earlier post that I only found the address to write to from somewhere in the depths of the warranty where there is a form to request a replacement / refund! If anyone else needs it please ask me for it.
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Sounds like a result! I contact the Facebook and Twitter teams, they are more obstructive than helpful. I returned the handset and goty money back. I'm happy now, will keepy Note 20 until it packs up now.