Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Issues

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 08:51 PM)
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

Hi Everyone,

I have had my phone for 2 weeks and have decided to keep the device as well as NOT trade in my old.   The speakers are not as good as the Note 10 ultra.  After having the transformer replaced, the sound is better but not at the level that they should be

The battery life---Still is mediocre possibly poor at best.  The battery lasts for the day but then I again, I do not use my phone for gaming or streaming.  Just basic emails and texts.  Again the Note 10 was far better.  

I do not find YET any other issues and would have repaired if they do pop up as I do not feel that the phone is so bad for a return.  Perhaps if I rebuild it will work better than what was shipped to me.

Samsung was a real disappointment this time around.  They have shown to the world of Samsung users that quality was of NO IMPORTANCE and many will be hesitant to purchase the next device.  Perhaps the trade in of the S22 ultra will be worth the upgrade or new phone.

We wait for updates, but updates do not fix broken or malfunctioning. 

Wake up Samsung.

14 REPLIES 14
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
No lags , very good performance. Battery life is much better now.
The phone is working very well. 🙏 😊
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

and the sound--how is that?

It seems we here in the US have to wait  😞

0 Likes
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
I don't have any issue with the sound even if I use speakers or Bluetooth.
I think the quality is pretty good no lags ,no sound crackling 👌
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

Its times like this when I wish I could compare EVERYONE'S phones on these threads!

alphapapaactual
Explorer
Options

I have the 256gb exynos version and can't get any high frame rate support in any game I tested so far. No 60fps for Call of duty, Sky: children of light, Fortnite, Diablo etc.. worst gaming experience ever.

0 Likes