Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung finance declined??

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 11:15 AM)
Baza1412
Apprentice
Options
I ordered an s22 ultra on finance in Feb and changed my mind on colour. It took weeks to sort, anyway now after getting a goodwill voucher I've tried to reorder and the finance won't go through.....perfect credit score??? Tia
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AAA19
Explorer
Options
Have you had any luck with this as I seem to be having the same issue
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If a person applies for various credit often or close together then this can look like a person is stretching their finances, even if their Credit Score is good.

I assume you've checked your Credit File via Experian etc just to make sure nothing negative has been applied recently. 

The Team here have no access to accounts so you'll need to speak to the relevant Samsung department or consider using another payment option.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Baza1412
Apprentice
Options
Lots of hassle and emails and calls eventually put me back on white list? (they said) and it went through ok gave me £80 voucher too goodwill. But I lost £240 on my note 9 was worth £290, but only £50 when I got it sorted......samsung customer service is SHOCKING SO BAD A JOKE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE 1/10
0 Likes
Baza1412
Apprentice
Options
The problem i had was they blocked my trade in imei and because that took 8 days to.sort each department blaming each other I lost out.THIS WILL BE MY LAST SCAMSUNG PRODUCT EVER.
Baza1412
Apprentice
Options
I had the flagship note9 the top of the range at the time yet the s9 was worth more......a joke SCAMSUNG thats what they should trade as.
0 Likes
loopylu_uk
Journeyman
Options
Just happened to me today I'm really puzzled as to why I've been refused.
Cant seem to get any help with an explanation. The trans union site Samsung signposted me to is telling me they can't verify my ID to give me a report.
0 Likes
payaso25us
First Poster
Options

Just tried via samsung finance, it said try again later so i tried and tried… looked like im scratching for credit. much calls and samsung told me to delete cookies… now my other Pre Approved credits are gone! i was just buying a TV from you. now my perfect credit rating is messed up. I am complaining to experian to clear this up and hopefully restore my hard earned score

0 Likes
Darthdavid
First Poster
Options
Got the message "unable to verify" even though I'm doing everything right, I even got approved once and took a phone with them , pay for it already never missed a payment and now same details for a tv and unable to verify keeps showing
0 Likes