Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ???

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 08:30 PM)
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
So So , how come the yanks get S23 reservation deals here in the UK all you can do is nothing no at all from what I can see I just hope we get some good pre order deals, 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This seems to have always been the case going by tweets ,posts and YouTube videos from tech guys in the states and from other regions.

I'd love the incentives they get such as Samsung Credits to be used against sales from their Online Samsung Shop  🤔

Market trends.

I remember when we in the UK only got trade in deals.

Things have certainly come on since those past days with nice promotional items.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

DFW1
Pioneer
Options
I would say that in the UK samsung have more users as android has a higher user rate than apple, in the USA perhaps apple has more users per 100 than android, so better deals to try and get the apple users.
0 Likes
fanboi21
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I wanted to reserve one to be sure I got it as soon as possible but got an Xiaomi 12 Pro instead from mi. 2nd class citizens in the UK so worth checking the import sites for a deal on latest tech
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just be aware importing a Samsung phone into the UK would mean no support i.e no 2 year warranty.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes