Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22ultra restarts for no reason

(Topic created on: 13-12-2022 08:28 PM)
Blacklist
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone else have the problem of the s22 ultra restarting for no reason? I did system reports and tests and everything seems ok.
13 REPLIES 13
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have auto restart on? Android 13 has a restart when phone is idle now to help optimise the phone
0 Likes
Blacklist
Apprentice
Options
Auto restart is off,but at certain times of the day it restarts simultaneously twice, even yesterday it restarted 4 times
0 Likes
lissmarie844
Journeyman
Options
My s22 has been doing the exact same since updating.
Blacklist
Apprentice
Options
I think it's because of the last update because it was the same for me, I'm still waiting, maybe someone from the staff can answer
0 Likes
Jonesy1
Pioneer
Options
No fix as of yet, mine had been doing it for a month now. Hopefully they will release an update soon
Piggy
Journeyman
Options
Yes, mines been doing it since i got the phone in April and has been way worse since the 13 update.

I did all the normal fixes, cache wipe, safe mode, factory reset but nothing worked. I've just today had confirmation from Samsung on the members app that there is a problem with the CPU and its being looked at by an engineer this week.

Hopefully the direct 13 related issue gets patched soon too.
0 Likes
vee1987
Apprentice
Options
Mine been doing it, really bad a one point I couldn't use it was like a useless paper weight!! Was restarting every 5 mins So I sent to Vodafone to see if they could find the issue, but this stupid phone decided it wasn't going to restart in there hands!! Like it suddenly felt better!! Vodafone said they couldn't find a issue with the phone and sent it back to me, but as soon as I turned it on it started doing it again!! Now I'm screen shooting the error message that comes up on Samsung members after it happens, to gather evidence for when I send it off again if the next update dont fix the problem!!
Members_eboB8ZO
Explorer
Options

Ooo please share the error with us? I've never seen one as my restarts happen when I'm asleep. 

0 Likes
vee1987
Apprentice
Options
This the error messageScreenshot_20221219_221454_Gallery_1000000034_1671488094.jpg