Journeyman
Options
No GPS signal,
but my Note 9 had no problems!
633 REPLIES 633
Trygve kristiansen
Journeyman
Options

I updated my s22 when Samsung came up with a new update 31.03.22 I downloaded this update and the phone restarted when this was done. After this update, GPS has worked on my S22. I now have Version S908BXXU1 AVCJ / S908BOXM1AVCJ Size 1.375 Gb

Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

I used a GPS "repair tool" on google play, basically deleted old gps/agps data and caches, reset the gps chip and downloaded fresh set of gps/agps data. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
Members_8U7QFWM
First Poster
Options

Hi guys, me and my wife got the same devices Samsung s22 ultra and both has the same problem GPS signal lost and disconnecting Bluetooth in car from time to time, whit my old Note 8 I never had those problems.  We are very disappointed of this latest phone,payd £1050 for what... When i contact Samsung they said never hear about this problem, I am the one with this problem. After Samsung send me email how to solve my problems,restarting my phone:)))))) . This is clearly a joke,I did it and sometimes it is working, but not all the time. The only think it is this phone worth 1050£ and all the time i use Gps ill need to restart my phone, no thanks. I'll probably move to iphone. Very disappointed of Samsung..... this is disgrace...

0 Likes
renton82
Voyager
Options

Have you installed lastest AVCJ firmware with april's patches?

0 Likes
johnspapa
Apprentice
Options

It may be fixed by the newly released SW update. Please check the latest firmware was installed on your GS22 Ultra.

0 Likes
johpe
Explorer
Options

The GPS in my Exynos S22 Ultra has now survived 2 nights with the AVCJ firmware, so I think the GPS issue is fixed for me (it never survived over night before the update). 

0 Likes
Trygve kristiansen
Journeyman
Options

Yes it came out 31.03.22 👏

0 Likes
Trygve kristiansen
Journeyman
Options

Hello. Yes Samsung really has a problem with the S22 Ultra. Because it has been shown that Ultra so has the most problems. I had the same problem as you. Had to reset the phone several times per. day.
But after the update that came 31.03.22 my problem is gone. GPS now works normally. But there is another problem I have also discovered. The S22 uses a lot of power. Hope Samsung can come up with an update that limits power consumption. But it was positive that the GPS problem was fixed. So remember and update to the latest version SW.

0 Likes
ninjakiwi123
Journeyman
Options

Two days passed gps seems working fine. I am using gps twice per day. Hope it stays this way.

I dont have others problems with this phone. Battery seems holding great. Lasts all day at work. And my work basicaly watching movies and scrolling facebook all day 😀

0 Likes
BiffaZ
Journeyman
Options

Phone: S22-Ultra 256GB Exynos (SM908B/DS)

With the following update below, my GPS problems have been resolved for the past 24-36 hours before the update it would only work after a reboot for a few hours. Now it seems fine. Will continue to monitor.

• S908BXXU1 AVCJ / S908BOXM1AVCJ / S908BXXU1AVCJ
  • Security patch level: 1 April 2022
0 Likes