Journeyman
Options
No GPS signal,
but my Note 9 had no problems!
633 REPLIES 633
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Sorry to hear. What about instead of restarting just turning location off and on again?
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
Sorry to hear. What about instead of restarting just turning location off and on again?
0 Likes
johpe
Explorer
Options

I've tried it two times and it did NOT help for me. 

0 Likes
Rokit10
Apprentice
Options

Same problems here, I reset the APN settings, but it doesn't help either

0 Likes
Members_wB8q5XG
First Poster
Options

This is ridiculous. A phone of this price shouldn't be having this issue. I have the same problem and nothing is solving it. If Samsung don't sort this imminently the phone's going back and I'll stick to my trusty A71 which had no issues ever! 

0 Likes
saturn3000
Pathfinder
Options

Why is there still no official answer from Samsung?

saturn3000
Pathfinder
Options

I have the same problem, after a few hours the GPS signal stops working.
I tried using the GPS Test app and it can't find any satellite, Google Maps says "GPS search in progress" and it stays that way.
From recovery I tried to do a cache reset and an app repair but it didn't help.
If I restart the phone the GPS works perfectly, GPS Test app finds 30 satellites immediately, after a few hours it stops working again.

webprodson
Pioneer
Options

I too, have issues with my GPS. It's way off when opening Google Maps, it shows me 4 or 5 miles away from my actual location!!!! 

It worked fine on my S21 Ultra! This is really annoying as I have SmartThings Routines switching everything off when I leave home and turning everything ON when I arrive back home and everyday, it switches everything off although I'm still at home!!!!!!!!

At the price I paid for this *****, it'd better be fixed really soon

-----------------------------------------
Phone: S23 Ultra / Tablet: Tab S8 Ultra / Watch: Watcg6 Classic 47mm
0 Likes
MarcNL89
Student
Options

I have the same problem on the s22. For now I have it fixed by having Tasker check my location every 30 minutes. Going to check if it works with checking every hour to safe batterylife.

If you have tasker. Create a task get location v2 and set accuracy to 10m. This forces the gps to look longer and connect to more satellites. 

webprodson
Pioneer
Options

Never thought about it but good idea, I'll try that. Thanks

-----------------------------------------
Phone: S23 Ultra / Tablet: Tab S8 Ultra / Watch: Watcg6 Classic 47mm
0 Likes