Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra is not secured

(Topic created on: 12-07-2022 10:45 PM)
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

I upload video on youtube on  channel boradzedaj, with  s22 ultra secure bug. I know how to unlock any s22 ultra device ,  I sent Samsung a message with a video so that they would contact me to tell them what the problem was, they would easily correct the mistake, but I didn't get a reply. I think this is a huge security breach. If you want, click on youtube s22 ultra is not secured from boradzedaj to see this problem #samsung #s22ultra  

22 REPLIES 22
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

I cover it with white paper so that you can see how it is unlocked without facial recognition, or unlocking with another device, with smart unlocking, it's a hardware problem and I have a key to unlock every s22 ultra device. For security reasons, I don't want to reveal how, so that no one would be threatened, but I will only tell Samsung if they contact me, what I found and how to fix this error. Thank you for your understanding, if I had your phone with me I would have unlocked it in a second

0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

because I can unlock every s22 ultra phone I claim that the device is not safe and I stated that in the title of this post

0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

I can't believe I got this answer for this big problem

Dear Nikic Borislav,

Report status changed to Close since no information is provided.

If you believe this is an error, please re-submit a new report with detailed information.

Thank you very much.

Very Respectfully,

Samsung Mobile Security

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I can believe it. I do not know what information you provided to Samsung, but it was just the video. I would not take it seriously either.

This sentence says it all: Report status changed to Close since no information is provided.

You have a key, what does it mean? I am sorry but I would agree with Samsung on this one. You are not providing any information.

0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

It seems we don't understand each other here. I don't know what you mean by 'it's just a video' - so on that video you can see how the phone is unsafe, how it can be unlocked despite the fingerprint and facial recognition. When I wrote that I have a key, I mean that I know what the problem is and how I and anyone else can unlock every s22 ultra model. I did not expect that they would just close the ticket, but that someone from Samsung would contact me to tell him what the problem was, and now I could tell here how to unlock it, but then all users of this model would be in danger. I still think that is this a major security flaw of the s22 ultra device

0 Likes
Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

 this message i send to samsung 

Screenshot_20220714-095953_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Go back and report again. Add either the link and or the video you created. Then explain in detail the vulnerability. Give as much info as possible in the report.

What you found is probably of limited impact if it requires physical access and if it can't be abused remotely. That said, if indeed a vulnerability, it should and will be fixed 

Boradzedaj
Journeyman
Options

I report agin i wait answer

Screenshot_20220714-114337_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Do not bother reporting it if you are going to write the same and link to the video.

I am sorry to be so blunt, but the video is useless. It does not give a proper idea of the problem. I cannot see anything on the video. It is not clear what you are trying to explain on the video.

Like @Tourbillon De La Vie mentioned on his previous post "explain in detail the vulnerability".

That will include step by step on how to replicate the issue. I am sure that Samsung does not want to see "your solution for this problem". However, if you name the vulnerability, explain how to replicate it and how to mitigate/solve it. They will take you very seriously, but the information provided is not useful at all.

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Good, however, you should have explained the problem in the report itself.

0 Likes