Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

s22 ultra horrible graphic glitch

(Topic created on: 19-04-2022 04:01 PM)
paulmhofmann
Pioneer
Options

Dear Samsung Community,

I added a picture below which shows the issue on the keyboard while wireless charging

Explanation:

I noticed a very annoying software related issue when unlocking my phone (S22 Ultra Exynos) with fingerprint from always on display. It is a very similar graphic issue compared to the pixel bar issue which was fixed with the last patch. But it does not happen while watching videos or unlocking the phone it happens on keyboards until I lock the phone und unlock it again without always on display. I figured out when I deactivate the always on display it does not happen and the issue only appears when the smartphone is a bit warmer. For example after a short gaming session or after wireless charging. Especially while wireless charging the graphic glitch appears. But when you deactivate always on display everything works fine. I tried it on three S22 Ultras in stores and of course on mine and it happened on all of them. The problem also appears in safe mode and I used fhd + with vivid color mode on every device so it must be a bug with always on especially while charging wireless. I think it is a glitch with the fingerprint sensor on always on. As I said when you unlock the phone with out always on display everything works fine. Would be great if it get patched soonglitch.PNG.

Best wishes, Paul  

56 REPLIES 56
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Seems like new firwmare S908BXXU1AVDA fixed this problem. At least for me.

paulmhofmann
Pioneer
Options

when did you get this update can you make a screenshot of it. I still have april patch installed and got non of those modem updates in Austria 

0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@paulmhofmann, I got it today. EUX.

Screenshot_20220419-204155_Software update.jpg

Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Samsung is true to itself, never saying anything meaningful with these updates. how about something meaningful like: 

issues fixed in this update: 

1. inconsistent gsm modem performance

2. Graphic glitch wheh phone is unlocked with fingerprint while wireless charging

i am happy that eu will vote an act to force companies to stop this nonsense numble-jumble-jibba-jabbering and will force them to publish information in hunan readable english.

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
Solution
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@paulmhofmann, Did you finally installed update ?

Ledgend
Journeyman
Options
Maybe try Gboard you a download it on Play Store it's essentially much more improved it's similar to Samsung Keyboard but you can switch to Gboard if the problem keeps occurng
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Ledgend, It wasn't keyboard issue. It was phone firmware issue. Probably related to GPU driver. As I said it was resolved by firmware upgrade.

0 Likes