Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra Heating and battery drain

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 03:43 AM)
Thunder3
First Poster
Options

My S22 ultra's is having problems since downloading the new update One UI 6 like heating up when charging and draining the battery fast even in power saving mode. For example yesterday I unplugged it at 87 and it was heating so i turned on power saving mode and airplane mode and didn't use it at all for 4 hours and  guess what when i checked a 10 percent dropped I mean it's crazy. even right now as iam writing this post it dropped 5 percent. Samsung please and again please solve both heating and draining issues cus I really love ❤️ my phone 

4 REPLIES 4
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Someone was mentioning go to the Samsung site and send them a feedback or suggestion to adress your problem, you will have more chance of success than writing it here.
0 Likes
Debuuu
Pioneer
Options

Samsung phone has heating up problem my phone was serviced six time but still it has heating problem use camera and put charging and video call it heating up 

0 Likes
Debuuu
Pioneer
Options

Yes technic support suggest diagnostic online then said send to service center then after suggest to write Samsung membership and here you can solve the problem 😂😂 they really joking with customer became all customers foolish 

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
How is the battery diagnostic? It's a shame your phone drains battery quicker after the update. Surely something is consuming more battery than it used to. Happened on my phones as well and I could never find out what it was.
Have you tried to do partition cache? Also maybe restarting your phone will help.
I am sorry Customer Service didn't help much. Samsung usually solves problems like this with another update.
0 Likes