Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone/Call

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 02:46 PM)
JadePatricia
Journeyman
Options
Hi, it would be nice to have the option to play the ringtone even when the phone is in vibrate or slient mode. just because we don't want to hear a tone when we recieve a notification it would be nice to hear a phone call. I currently cannot see a way of having a sound for a phone call without having my phone on loud.
16 REPLIES 16
IAN1101
Apprentice
Options
It wouldn't be good for any person because there is a reason this feature exists
0 Likes
JadePatricia
Journeyman
Options
please enlighten me to where I can find this feature then.
0 Likes
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Look under Sound and Vibrations and Notifications.
0 Likes
JadePatricia
Journeyman
Options
I've looked at every inch of the notifications and sound and vibrations, I can not see an option, unfortunately.
0 Likes
IAN1101
Apprentice
Options
I mean, they will have to add it through the Good Luck app this app is for when fans need or demand new feature they want, and they add the feature they want since this is what the app is for
0 Likes
IAN1101
Apprentice
Options
And i forgot to tell, the feature have to be reasonable
0 Likes
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Search Call in the search bar of the settings of your phone and you will see more settings to chose from. Sometimes it's possible to make your own personalised silent mode.
0 Likes
JadePatricia
Journeyman
Options
still cannot find anything.
Star_girl
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe they ditched that feature but it was available on older phones. Fingers crossed maybe we can get it with a new update. Anything is possible.