Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Front Camera Gray Green Pale Selfies

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 03:13 PM)
moizme
Apprentice
Options

I have just upgraded from Note 9 where my front cam pics were vivid and warm as were my shows / streaming videos.  And now on my Ultra S22 everything seems to have a gray green pale dull tint to it. ESPECIALLY selfies, the selfie cam seems horrible and forget using snap everything comes out off color and blurry. None of my fav filter look good anymore.  I even put on my Netflix show on both my S22 Ultra and Note 9 at the same time, playing them side by side and Note 9 is waay more vivid and the S22 is sooo murky... OH! and the steaming videos and pictures just seem darker in tone regardless of how much I increase the brightness! 😞

I need help, is my phone defective or is this normal, is anyone else noticing this... Gray Green Pale videos and selfies? Only thing not off color are pics and videos from the back cam.  Streaming shows and selfies are no blaahh.. I am very tempted to take it back.

* ALSO, why does the selfie came flip me horizontally? So let say I'm wearing an off shoulder shirt, I take a selfie  with it on one side in the image  and then it AUTOMATICALLY flips me it is on my other shoulder? What's up with that? So confused, can I turn that off?

13 REPLIES 13
Smile25
Explorer
Options
Have you found a fix?
0 Likes
king2022
Student
Options
Yes its joke. I experience the same thing.
riptie
First Poster
Options
Found a cure yet?
0 Likes
CapoPowa
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue. After multiple updates I lack faith in the phone. The battery life and apps running in the background despite closing them continuously they still run and cause performance issues. This phone isnt what I was expecting or paid for.
0 Likes