Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra fast/super fast charging not working

(Topic created on: 16-03-2023 06:36 PM)
Soorajit
Explorer
Options
I have been using s22 ultra for 8 months with Samsung 45W original charger. Everything was working fine and charging speed was really good. But, Since last two days all of sudden it's not doing cable charging only. I have checked charger and checked fast charging feature enabled as well. I ran Software Diagnostic as well. Showing no issues. 

My phone is on Exynos chip. 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
rafness
First Poster
Options
Hello everyone, my phone is not fast charging. I have tried everything. Please help.
0 Likes
rafness
First Poster
Options
I have the samsung s22 ultra. My wife has the same, and her phone fast charge works but not mine for the last couple of days.
0 Likes
bostonxo
First Poster
Options

My S22 Ultra has the same problem.  It has been working fine until recently.  It stops responding to super-fast charging (often not responding to type C-to-C charging cable).  The same C-to-C cable and charger have been working before.  I also tried using other C-to-C cables and chargers and also cleaning the charging port with no luck.   But it is still working fine with A to C cables.  I suspect this has manifested itself since the software upgrade.   Does anyone have a fix on this?  This is getting annoying.  

0 Likes
NikaNikola
First Poster
Options

i have S22 Ultra too and yesterday super fast charging stopped working, i have 45W samsung Block and Ugreen 5A cable. was working fine since yesterday. when i plug my charger into my father's Samsung phone it charges as it is supposed to. also i tried my father's normal(Amazon) charging block with his own cable and my phone charges with normal speed(edit: with both sides). weird thing is that with my 45 block and Ugreen cable, it only charges when cable is upside down, i know it is type C and must not have this problem but here it is, when i plug cable with ugreen logo on top it does literally nothing(works on my father's phone on both ways as it should). if i plug it upside down it charges on normal speed(not fast). What is this SAMSUNG????????????????

0 Likes
bostonxo
First Poster
Options

All lead to one observation, supercharging does not work.  Whatever Samsung has done, it has ruined the supercharging feature of S22 Ultra (not sure the same to the other Samsung phones).   Please get it fixed Samsung, you have ruined a good phone.

0 Likes