Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 plus Exynos screen problems

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 02:42 PM)
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I've seen reports and videos of a screen issue on the S22 plus ( don't know if this affect S22 and S22 plus).  Apparently in Vivid mode the screen has a green flickering band across the screen. I hope this is a software issue, not hardware,and will be patched soon?

Please can this reach out to Samsung Support for clarification of this issue, as there are and will be alot of disappointed customers our there. 
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The issues are with the S22 Ultra at the moment, as the S22 and S22 plus are not out yet on general release
So just have to wait and see
Software fixes are normally bought out quite quickly initially
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
My galaxy s22 ultra screen looks a bit funny in both settings, i compared it with my galaxy s10 plus screen looks much better in both settings. S10 plus screen colour looks sharp and vibrant in every way
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

According to some reports certain screen configurations  trigger the issue, in any case hopefully a fix will be  released fairly soon. The workaround suggested not really ideal.  https://www.androidpolice.com/some-samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra-screens-are-glitching-out-but-theres-a-w...   

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Screenshot_20220222_163030_com.android.chrome.jpg

Pedroagf
Explorer
Options
Still happens on vivid fhd+

Is it only software?
BogdanS22Ultra
Pioneer
Options