Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 no auto wifi

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 05:05 PM)
pip57
Journeyman
Options
Hi all dose any one know why the auto wifi refuse to work, on s22 , ive tryed evrey thing i can think of,.i have to switch on/off manualy...i had a s10 5g that worked with no prob

0 Likes
Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
GreggS
Student
Options

I agree. Mine only started happening after a Samsung update maybe two months ago. I've had the phone I believe two and a half years and never had a problem until that update

0 Likes
randerto
First Poster
Options

Have tried everything on our end short of resetting the whole phone (major hassle factor and no confidence as reported by others this will help).  Pretty certain this is some form of Samsung/Android OS s/w issue...

0 Likes
randerto
First Poster
Options

I have been having EXACTLY the same issue since we bought our S22+ devices.  Never had an auto-connect issue with our S9+'s.  I have tried every solution that exists on Google (and certainly on this thread) and nothing has worked for our two S22+'s.  They will auto connect for a while and then it quits working regardless of settings.  After significant research over the past year with many others reporting similar issues, I am convinced this must be a Samsung s/w or firmware issue of some sort which has never been acknowledged by Samsung.

0 Likes
Boojay
Apprentice
Options

I was able to fix the problem. The answer is to not buy a Samsung phone. I did this and the issue was immediately resolved. 

Mario Cada
First Poster
Options

It seems that no one recognised that this problem occured in the moment the S20 users got the notification that this was the last update for Android and so if you want a newer version of the OS you have to buy a new (Samsung) phone..

My S20 was working nearly perfect for 2 years and I was about to abandon my bad opinion about this company (not ignoring their reputation in terms of human rights and environmental impact of their products and production), but it is obvious that this severe bug has a purpose.

0 Likes