Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 GSM problem suggestion to all

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 09:38 PM)
Darbis
Voyager
Options

I suggest thru Samsung members app please report your errors. I trust it goes to Samsung faster. Similar thing happened with S21 camera and in 2 weeks Samsung fixed it with updates.

If it is a hardware problem it will not be be fixed but software yes.

So try.

5 REPLIES 5
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
I agree but having issues with reporting an issue. The system log never seems to accompany the error. I always get a reply saying the log wasn't attached but they need it.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Sniffer,

happy to help with this. In order to submit an Error Report and attach the logs you will need to follow these steps:

Please head to the Samsung Members app> Get help> Error reports (please make sure to replicate the issue then file the report within 5-10minutes of the issue occurring, please provide a timestamp if possible).

Here is a guide on how to use a screen recorder: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/record-and-capture-your-galaxy-phone-screen/#:~:te....

Once here toggle on 'Send system log data' (if not already toggled on), you will notice a notification at the top that indicates logs are being captured, this means any issues occurring in the background of the software our engineers can locate these and let us know the next steps.

Please allow time for this notification to change to indicate they have been captured. Now fill in your report, please include examples of the issue if possible by hitting the paper clip in the top right corner. Make sure to fill in as much detail as possible and send this off, we will then have our engineers check these over for you.

Please add any screenshots or screen recordings by hitting the paperclip in the top right, this can help us understand your issue further.

Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options

Thanks, I've done this a few times now. The system log never seems to complete. I've left 30 minutes and it never seems to complete. 

0 Likes
Members_vtV2Kkj
Explorer
Options

You are not alone my friend.... Im not sure if I should use my warranty and swap it fast before its to late (14 days warranty)

0 Likes