Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch not syncing health data with S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 09:11 PM)
Tom944
Journeyman
Options

I've just upgraded from an s20 ultra to an s22 ultra. I have a galaxy watch active 2 and since connectingit to my newxphone, none of the heath data are syncing. I have reset my watch and reconnected it to my new phone but although it says it is connected, none of the health data is syncing. I've followed the support guide, reset the watch several times and also reinstalled Samsung Health before and sftercthe watch reset. It doesn't work and all exercise data today has been lost, despite creating backups. I have seen similar issues on international forums. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tom944
Journeyman
Options
Following a software update last week, this issue is now completely resolved for me: Samsung Health is syncing properly with my watch active 2.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28
Cjd75
Journeyman
Options

I have exactly the same issue and have tried everything. The phone had issues connecting initially with my watch too. I keep losing data and all my paces and they won't update. Whenever I do a walk, or workout it won't sync. I've done a big software update tonight and have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset and still the same issue. It worked perfectly with my S20 ultra😥 I hope Samsung develop a fix soon.

Tom944
Journeyman
Options
I've reconnected my watch with my old phone as a temporary workaround. Worked straight away, so it is definitely a problem with the S22 ultra
Cjd75
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately I gave my S20 ultra to my daughter...but I agree, it is the phone
0 Likes
Nush
Pioneer
Options
I am having the same issue with my S22 ultra and active 2 watch, I hope they fix it soon.
mikey276
Student
Options

Hi. 

I have exactly the same problem my watch 3 won't sync with my S22 ultra. Tried to reinstall everything and worked for 1 sync and then it didn't work anymore. It is definitely the fault of the S22 since I dont have problems syncing with my old phone the S20 ultra. Hopefully they solve this soon cause I want it to work again

Chrisshep
First Poster
Options
It's not just me that's having the same issue then. Not good for the Samsungs premium phone. Doesn't seem very premium at the moment
boabmeister
Apprentice
Options
I'm getting exactly the same problem with the Samsung G22 Ultra, it will not sync my runs and workouts to Samsung Health having reinstalled it at least three times. And then last night, two dummy runs I did in the house for 10 seconds each both suddenly synced. Then this morning, I did an actual run and bugger all syncing again. Fuming
0 Likes
Members_jPw9nj8
First Poster
Options

If you go into samsung health settings and select "sync with samsung account". Of you deselect "sync only over wi-fi" them all the issues I had were resolved and its syncing perfectly now. Took 5 frustrating days of messing around to work it out though.  

0 Likes
Members_jPw9nj8
First Poster
Options

If you go into samsung health settings and select "sync with samsung account". If you deselect "sync only over wi-fi" then all the issues I had were resolved and its syncing perfectly now. Took 5 frustrating days of messing around to work it out though.  

0 Likes