Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch not syncing health data with S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 09:11 PM)
Tom944
Journeyman
Options

I've just upgraded from an s20 ultra to an s22 ultra. I have a galaxy watch active 2 and since connectingit to my newxphone, none of the heath data are syncing. I have reset my watch and reconnected it to my new phone but although it says it is connected, none of the health data is syncing. I've followed the support guide, reset the watch several times and also reinstalled Samsung Health before and sftercthe watch reset. It doesn't work and all exercise data today has been lost, despite creating backups. I have seen similar issues on international forums. Any suggestions?

Go to solution
28 REPLIES 28
Tom944
Journeyman
Options
Really pleased to hear that. Now you mention it, my HR zones are still wrong in the App but I gave up that ever being fixed long ago.
0 Likes
RiverRatDC
Apprentice
Options

My HR zones were fine until the phone upgrade. Samsung health began showing zones for a 32y.o. rather then the 68y.o.  I am . Watch was fine, just the new phone.  S10+ never had this problem.  

Thanks Again

0 Likes
Godisgood
First Poster
Options

I was told when I bought my s22ultra it will not work with my active 2 ..it will only work with the new Series watch active 4 . 

0 Likes
Godisgood
First Poster
Options

You have to buy the new active 4 to work with the new s22 ultra . the active 2   I have it won't work was told when I bought my phone. Sucks 

0 Likes
Members_sb71jTJ
First Poster
Options

Hey guys I had same issue if you uninstall the health app and reinstall it again everything works and syncs fine hope this helps you all enjoy the new phone

0 Likes
Tom944
Journeyman
Options
That was the first thing that I tried and it made no difference for me (and many others) but maybe it depends. I had to clear the Android system cache before sync would work. Since then it has been working except that every time I go for a run using my buds+, syncing stops. Restarting my phone gets it going again though. Samsung Health has just been updated, so I'll see if that helps now.
0 Likes
Solution
Tom944
Journeyman
Options
Following a software update last week, this issue is now completely resolved for me: Samsung Health is syncing properly with my watch active 2.
tamzinaki
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my Galaxy A52 phone and my Galaxy Watch 4. The Samsung Health app on the phone shows that all goals have been met every day. The watch shows goals met for 0 days. The watch shows the same amount of steps, duration of activity and calories burnt as the phone, but won't register that the daily goals have been met. I have tried every trouble-shooting tip suggested by Samsung support and every suggestion given in the replies to your post. Nothing works. So irritating!

0 Likes
lala76
First Poster
Options

Just purchased the Ultra 22 and had the Watch4. The watch worked on my S20+ now my steps when I exercise are not showing on my daily steps. Had tried everything and nothing is working. Any suggestions.

0 Likes