Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 fast charge not working

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 12:14 PM)
Pedds
Explorer
Options
S22 after software update, fast charge displays cable charging, if I select super fast charge, fast charging works but not super fast charge I have tested cable and power adapter on s20,and this works fine,just not on my s22 I have only had it three weeks ,any ideas welcom.thanks.
29 REPLIES 29
AndrewL
Options

@Pedds: Are you using an official Samsung 25W plug adapter? If so, have you tried charging using another outlet to see if you notice a difference? Also, try powering off the device, then connect to your charger and check the charging status on screen. Does Super Fast Charging show while charging in this manner? 

0 Likes
Pedds
Explorer
Options
Hi I am using a spigen super fast charger,checked this on a s20 and it is working fine just have the problem on my s22,thanks.also it was working fine before last software update.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It seems that there is a bug with some phones. I got the Samsung latest 45W charger, a Ugreen 100W charger and 2 S22 ultra (Exynos UK)  with the lates android 12 update and both phones report the superfast and fast charging.

If factory reset does not fix it, there is no point in suggesting clearing cache or anything else. 

@Pedds are you also on android 12 using an exynos variant?

0 Likes
Pedds
Explorer
Options
Hi,yes exact same as yours, thanks for reply.
0 Likes
RetroRampage
Explorer
Options
The cable might not be a super fast charging 1
0 Likes
Pedds
Explorer
Options
It is it came with the phone,and it was working before update,and as I already said,works fine on s20,thanks
0 Likes
MickeyUk
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. Was working fine until update. Will fast charge but not super fast charge
0 Likes
Pedds
Explorer
Options
Not good,I'm hoping samsung know and fix accordingly.
Pedds
Explorer
Options
I updated my s22,have the problem I have said,but I also updated my s20 and that is fine,weird.
0 Likes
Spell3ound
Explorer
Options

ok..happy im not the only one!...  hope they fix it!!