Go to solution Solved

S22 battery drainage one ui 6.1

(Topic created on: a month ago)
RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
Hi all,

My s22 updated to one ui 6.1 yesterday.
I had "protect battery" enabled on one ui 6, limiting battery charge to 85 percent 

After updating, it only charges to 80% and feels like it drains faster. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Nah it doesn't delete any personal data, just temp files that the phone stores. Can always do a back up of your data to be on the safe side if it would bring you some peace of mind ☺️

You can't custom set the charge percent. Just click the best option that suits you. I just have mine on basic because I have irregular sleeping pattern so the middle option wouldn't work out well for me, and idk, I've always charged to 100% ever since having a smart phone. Maybe I'm just in a habit lol

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Settings > Battery and click on Battery Protection it'll give you new options to protect your battery.

With Battery drainage, I found the first day or two my battery depleted quickly but I don't have any issues. I suspect, it may be that with new features the phone needs to optimise itself again?

I would also recommend doing a clear cache partition by turning off phone, connect to PC/Laptop and press and hold power button and volume up button until you see Samsung logo. When in recovery mode, highlight option (using volume down) for clear cache partition and press power button to confirm. 1715978905792_1715978905785_0.jpg
RahinS94
Pioneer
Options
That's brilliant thank you! Will the clearing of cache affect any settings or files on my phone? Also is there a way to choose what percent my battery stops charging at?
0 Likes
Solution
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Nah it doesn't delete any personal data, just temp files that the phone stores. Can always do a back up of your data to be on the safe side if it would bring you some peace of mind ☺️

You can't custom set the charge percent. Just click the best option that suits you. I just have mine on basic because I have irregular sleeping pattern so the middle option wouldn't work out well for me, and idk, I've always charged to 100% ever since having a smart phone. Maybe I'm just in a habit lol