Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone Volume Keeps Resetting to Almost Zero

(Topic created on: 24-01-2023 05:47 PM)
GadgetRick
Explorer
Options

This is something that's happened on all of my Samsung phones since my s20 Ultra. But it's gotten so much worse on my s22 Ultra lately. It just randomly sets my ringtone to almost zero. Many other people seem to have the same problem as well.

No, it's not in my pocket and hitting the volume button. This will happen just sitting on my desk next to me. It was just every so often before but, in the past week or so, it seems to just keep setting it low all of the time.

So tired of this same bug that's been a part of Samsung Galaxy phones for years now.

45 REPLIES 45
Ernst Mitnorski
First Poster
Options

It doesn't mean other people aren't having the same issue. You're special that's great. It's not an easy fix.

Kozxai
Student
Options

This has been happening on my S24+ and it's driving me crazy, I keep missing or nearly missing calls.

Pham0uz
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same issue and I also think it's related to bluetooth accessories. I will keep an eye out for that and check here and there if the ringtone is lowered or not.

0 Likes
CanadianAi
First Poster
Options

I may have found a lil loop hole, I've been struggling with this swell and I scoured my settings to see if there was anything I could do. I went into settings>modes and routines and set it so that my phone is in work mode where I set it 24/7 and you can set the specific level of each volume slider. I just tried it will let yall know how it goes.

Edit. My ringtone stayed up all day and I didn't miss a call, it might not be the perfect fix but it worked for me.

Members_xsGRKht
First Poster
Options

Thanks that worked for me on the Flip 5

0 Likes
Mbaker638
First Poster
Options

Unsure if it will help but I noticed the same issue largely after using Bluetooth devices. There is a setting in Samsung Bluetooth that allows "ringtone sync" try turning that off and see if it helps any

0 Likes