Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone Volume Keeps Resetting to Almost Zero

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 02:43 PM)
GadgetRick
Explorer
Options

This is something that's happened on all of my Samsung phones since my s20 Ultra. But it's gotten so much worse on my s22 Ultra lately. It just randomly sets my ringtone to almost zero. Many other people seem to have the same problem as well.

No, it's not in my pocket and hitting the volume button. This will happen just sitting on my desk next to me. It was just every so often before but, in the past week or so, it seems to just keep setting it low all of the time.

So tired of this same bug that's been a part of Samsung Galaxy phones for years now.

38 REPLIES 38
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not good @GadgetRick  !

This isn't happening on my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra.

Can you put your phone into Safe Mode just as a process of elimination send then see what happens please.

> Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
(1)
GadgetRick
Explorer
Options

I can, however, this is a problem that's happened for literally years across multiple Samsung models, etc. So, this is a problem Samsung seems to have. And searching on it, you can find many many posts online referencing this same problem.

I do not have much of anything on my phone as I use it for my business and I can't afford problems. This problem is more than annoying as I cannot hear the phone ring at times and I need to be able to know when customers are calling.

Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi there I have the s20 ultra 5g and don't have the problem you are having with your phone
0 Likes
(1)
GadgetRick
Explorer
Options

Congratulations.

0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
It seems you don't know how to fix settings all the phones I have had from s4 to now has never had any problems like you have had
0 Likes
(1)
GadgetRick
Explorer
Options

Oh, so since you haven't had the problem--even though there are literally thousands of posts from people who've had the problem--it must be that I don't know what I'm doing.

Why did you post here? If you have nothing to add, how about scrolling along and stop trying to start anything. I'm happy you haven't had a problem but I don't care. It does nothing to help the problem I've had for years.

But yeah, I don't know how to fix settings...

Troll...

Trebronsretep
First Poster
Options

Having the same  issue s22 ultra and had the same issue on previous samsung as well

0 Likes
GadgetRick
Explorer
Options

This is extremely-annoying. Sometimes it happens like 5-10 times a day!

Would really be nice if Samsung actually addressed this problem. Hell, maybe even answer the questions about it here?

Kiran RS
First Poster
Options

I've the same issue on my Samsung M21. Very irritating.

0 Likes