Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair payment

(Topic created on: 11-10-2023 01:36 PM)
Lynz82
First Poster
Options
Hey, I've currently got my s22 ultra booked in with samsung repair to repair my cracked screen. Does anyone know what the process is on paying for the repair? Do you get a specific amount of time to pay for the repair? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
KholaI
Options

Hey @Lynz82 

Did you arrange a Pick-Up/Collection? If so, once the engineer inspects the phone and if they deem the repair as chargeable, you'll receive an email or phone call regarding the cost. The process may differ, but you're usually advised to pay as soon as you can, because the repair will only take place once the payment has gone through.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
From my experience, when I cracked the screen of my s21 ultra I sent it in, waited for Samsung to contact me, which they didn't, after a week they sent my unrepaired phone back, when I called customer service they said they sent me the information how to pay, get this madness though they sent me the details how to pay in the email connected to the phone, how would that make sense, they had my house phone number even my contact email but they chose to send it to the phone being repaired, morale of the story, don't wait for Samsung to get back to you, contact them via customer & make sure to get the total fee & pay them before they return your device unrepaired.
Hope you don't go through what I went through, best wishes.
0 Likes