Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram plus issue s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 09:35 AM)
dvenator
Student
Options
Should Ram Plus be added to the total showed under the memory tool? I previously had a galaxy s 20 plus with 8 gb of ram. I had 4 gb of ram plus active. The total memory displayed was 12gb. I have now just bought an s22 ultra with 8gb . I have an extra 8 gb of ram plus active (changed it from 4) but it is still only showing 8gb of memory. Is this normal?has there been a software update that stops ram plus from being shown on the total memory tool?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes, in UI 4.1 ram plus allocation now shows at the bottom of the Memory screen 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes, in UI 4.1 ram plus allocation now shows at the bottom of the Memory screen 

dvenator
Student
Options
Ha cool. As long it's doing what it should be that's fine. I know it's not a replacement for physical ram but should hopefully help a bit with managing closed apps.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It work as intended, yes. You might have to experiment with the amount of ram plus allocated. I have 12mb of ram and had to reduce ram+ to 2mb as anything higher was, seemingly to me, creating delays. So, keep an eye your setup 🤞